Translate

Monday 3 June 2013

Review: EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm


Okay, my friend gave me this lip balm as a gift from America. At first I thought the packaging was adorable and was similar to my Etude House's egg lip balm which was made after EOS (mine smelt like peach) because the minty colour is just really adorable! It smells exactly like Mentos! I love it! Also, it's not a strong that's too strong, but it's still a noticeable smell that's very accurate to it's name 'Sweet Mint' they could call it Mentos haha! But, it also smells like mint flavoured bubblegum which I thought was great. 

But anyways, when I used it I thought it would be like an average lip balm, except a minute after putting it on I felt a minty tingliness on my lips!  It was a really fresh minty feeling! I got addicted to using it because I loved the tingly feeling on my lips each time! I felt that it moisturized my lips pretty well. It didn't stay on as long as Baby Lips but it still did stay on for a long time, although I'm not sure whether I licked my lips or not. Anyways, it even tastes minty and It's organic and uses natural products AND they're against testing on animals! 

All in all, I think it's an amazing lip balm and it's minty tingly feeling on the lips a minute after applying is a highlight for this product. It smells really accurate! EXACTLY THE SAME AS MENTOS AND MINT BUBBLEGUM! I <3 IT! 

Moisturizing: 3.5/5
Price: Decent
Packaging: 4.5/5
Scent: 5/5
Repurchase: Definitely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment